The Fancy Cats

Espere o resultado da busca para ter acesso ao conteúdo desejado
Demora um pouco, mas você terá acesso aos melhores pratos e dicas de saude!

The Fancy Cats


Ghostbusters T-Shirt / 80's Geek

Posted: 04 May 2018 09:17 AM PDT


If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Para dar ênfase ao quão versáteis e cools as t-shirts mais "simples" podem ser (por causa de um dos post anteriores), eis um conjunto de transição para os dias mais quentes. Evoquei o geek que há em mim e usei a minha t-shirt dos Ghostbusters que chegou numa Loot Crate comprada há uns meses atrás.


If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? To emphasize how versatile and cool "simple" t-shirts can be (because of one of my previous posts), here's a transition outfit for the warmer days. I summoned the geek in me and wore my Ghostbusters t-shirt that I got from a Loot Crate bought a few months ago.


No mês passado publiquei um conjunto com este mesmo casaco, mas realmente não se notava verdadeiramente a textura, a "bombazine". Tem sido um dos meus casacos favoritos e não podia encaixar melhor neste look meio 80's (maioritariamente pela t-shirt de Ghostbusters, um clássico da época). Além disso tem sido perfeito para estas temperaturas indecisas.


Last month I posted an outfit with this same jacket, but the corduroy texture wasn't very noticeable. It has been one of my favorite jackets and could not fit better in this kind of 80's look (mostly because of the Ghostbusters t-shirt, a classic of that time). Plus it's been perfect for these undecided crazy "spring" temperatures.


Estas fotografias foram tiradas muito pouco tempo após ter voltado a pintar o cabelo de blueish black. A primeira e última vez que me aventurei nestes tons já tinha sido em Setembro, pelo que quis reforçar a cor. Honestamente não esperava gostar tanto de me ver de cabelo escuro (mesmo escuro), mas o facto de ainda não me ter fartado diz muito. Quanto às fotos, fiquei particularmente feliz com os detalhes. Não é todos os dias que tenho cactos giros a dar flor para fotografar. 🌵


These photographs were taken very shortly after dyeing my hair back in a blueish black shade. The first and last time I ventured into these dark shades had already been in September, so I wanted to reinforce the color. I honestly did not expect to be so fond of seeing me with such dark hair, but the fact that I'm not tired of looking at my hair color yet says a lot. As for the photos, I was particularly happy with the details. It is not every day that I have blooming cacti to photograph.


Fun fact: o bordado "shut up" das meias brilha no escuro. Yup, são mesmo cool socks. / Fun fact: the "shut up" embroidery of the socks shines in the dark. Yup, these are some cool socks.

What I'm Wearing:
Ghostbusters T-Shirt: Loot Crate
Corduroy Stripe Jacket: c/o Zaful
White High Waisted Jeans: Zara
"Shut Up" Embroidery Socks: Ebay
Mini Pink Backpack: c/o Gamiss

SHOP SIMILAR:
Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! Gostam do conjunto? 

xoxo
find me here:

Propaganda